Frequently Asked Questions about the Myrtle Beach Rental Property
Where is the property located?
Click here to view map to Ocean Lakes.
- The rental house is located in the award winning Ocean Lakes Campground in
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- What activities are available at Ocean Lakes?
- Anything you can imagine. Arcade, basketball, biking, bingo, private beach
with lifeguards, general store, snack bars, horseshoe, volleyball, miniature
golf, golf cart rentals, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, kiddie pools,
indoor recreation center, church services, children's games and activities.
People fish in the lakes and feed the turtles and ducks.
- Is the house close to the ocean?
- Of course. You can see the ocean from every bedroom in the home.
Check out the pictures and you can see how close the private beach is.
Sit on the deck and listen to the waves crashing against the beach and
smell the salt air. Watch for dolphins swimming off shore, seagulls drifting
overhead, kids playing at the edge of the water. A great place to be.
- How many bedrooms are in the house?
- There are five bedrooms and 3 and a half baths, and the master bedroom has its own private bath and a 4-poster queen bed and a private ocean view deck. The children's room has two sets of bunk-beds, and their own TV, and every bedroom has an ocean view.
That's a lot of room for a lot of people.
- How do I know if it is available the week I want?
availability calendar. This shows the dates
that the property has been rented. Anything NOT in red is available to be
- Check the
- How many people can stay there?
- There are enough beds in the bedrooms to sleep 12 people, and if you
add the queen size sofa bed, you can get in 2 more for a total of 14.
- What other features are in the home?
- The ground level deck has a gas grill and picnic table, and the large
family deck on the second level has a picnic table and lounge chairs for
those tanning competitions. There is a third level deck for one of the
bedrooms. It has a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher, and
all the features of home, including cookware and utensils. Plus, a washer
and dryer so you don't have to run to the Laundromat. Please, no pets and
smoking on the outside decks only.
- Is there anything to do in Myrtle Beach?
- Well, let's see. Only a million or so things, but we'll just list a few.
Restaurants (everywhere of all kinds!), shopping at stores ranging from Mom
and Pop souvenir shops to super-malls and outlet malls, flea markets, shows and
extravaganzas for every taste and interest, golfing (from miniature golf
on up), movies, carnival type rides for kids and thrill seekers, race cars
for the young and old, people watching and other fun in the sun,
fireworks stores, and lots of other stuff. Plus, many, many stores selling
taffy and hermit crabs.
- How is the weather in Ocean lakes during different times of the year?
this location. To check climate data over the
past 30 years, go to
- The weather is usually great. To check current weather conditions, go to
- My life is golf, always golf, and nothing but golf. How do I find out
about golfing in Myrtle Beach?
only one. Myrtle Beach is a golf lovers
Click here to return to Main Page
- There are a lot of web sites about Myrtle Beach golfing, and this is